Giving a talk on symmetry and performance at the University of Vienna Friday 18 August 2012 for the International Society of Human Ethology. Former students include, Sigmund Freud, Kurt Gödel, Karl Popper, and more notably for me Karl von Frisch, Konrad Lorenz and Johann Gregor Mendel — better incorporate a touch of genomics in his honour.
- New Paper: Genomic Imprinting, Human Skeletal Muscle and Exercise Epigenetics
- Does maternal exercise during pregnancy alter the fetal epigenome?
- 17th Annual Genes, Brain and Behavior Meeting
- From DNA to Social Minds, 30 June – 1 July 2014
- Stress, a way to make stem cells? Could be an evolutionary adaptation to harsh environments — Archaea Extremophiles
Kishor Gohil on New Paper: Genomic Imprinting,… Johnc894 on A new theory of language … Sam Hardman on Behaviour (2013) meeting at th… Tweets that mention… on Parental antagonism theory of…