- New Paper: Genomic Imprinting, Human Skeletal Muscle and Exercise Epigenetics
- Does maternal exercise during pregnancy alter the fetal epigenome?
- 17th Annual Genes, Brain and Behavior Meeting
- From DNA to Social Minds, 30 June – 1 July 2014
- Stress, a way to make stem cells? Could be an evolutionary adaptation to harsh environments — Archaea Extremophiles
Kishor Gohil on New Paper: Genomic Imprinting,… Johnc894 on A new theory of language … Sam Hardman on Behaviour (2013) meeting at th… Tweets that mention… on Parental antagonism theory of…
Monthly Archives: October 2012
The Muscle Cellular and Molecular Physiology Research Group and Institute of Sport and Physical Activity Research cordially invite you to an evening (Monday 19 November 2012) for the public understanding of science with Professor Randy L. Jirtle. His lecture is entitled “Epigenetics: … Continue reading