- New Paper: Genomic Imprinting, Human Skeletal Muscle and Exercise Epigenetics
- Does maternal exercise during pregnancy alter the fetal epigenome?
- 17th Annual Genes, Brain and Behavior Meeting
- From DNA to Social Minds, 30 June – 1 July 2014
- Stress, a way to make stem cells? Could be an evolutionary adaptation to harsh environments — Archaea Extremophiles
Kishor Gohil on New Paper: Genomic Imprinting,… Johnc894 on A new theory of language … Sam Hardman on Behaviour (2013) meeting at th… Tweets that mention… on Parental antagonism theory of…
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Overview “Although individual differences are present for almost all social attitudes and behaviours studied to date, the origin of this variation is still not well understood. To achieve such understanding it is becoming clear that interdisciplinary investigations are required that … Continue reading