- New Paper: Genomic Imprinting, Human Skeletal Muscle and Exercise Epigenetics
- Does maternal exercise during pregnancy alter the fetal epigenome?
- 17th Annual Genes, Brain and Behavior Meeting
- From DNA to Social Minds, 30 June – 1 July 2014
- Stress, a way to make stem cells? Could be an evolutionary adaptation to harsh environments — Archaea Extremophiles
Kishor Gohil on New Paper: Genomic Imprinting,… Johnc894 on A new theory of language … Sam Hardman on Behaviour (2013) meeting at th… Tweets that mention… on Parental antagonism theory of…
Monthly Archives: January 2015
17th Annual Genes, Brain and Behavior Meeting Uppsala, Sweden, May 19-23, 2015 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS The IBANGS 17th Annual Genes, Brain and Behavior (GBB) Meeting provides an excellent opportunity for those involved in research in the fields of behavioural genetics and … Continue reading