- New Paper: Genomic Imprinting, Human Skeletal Muscle and Exercise Epigenetics
- Does maternal exercise during pregnancy alter the fetal epigenome?
- 17th Annual Genes, Brain and Behavior Meeting
- From DNA to Social Minds, 30 June – 1 July 2014
- Stress, a way to make stem cells? Could be an evolutionary adaptation to harsh environments — Archaea Extremophiles
Kishor Gohil on New Paper: Genomic Imprinting,… Johnc894 on A new theory of language … Sam Hardman on Behaviour (2013) meeting at th… Tweets that mention… on Parental antagonism theory of…
Tag Archives: Behavioural Biology Meeting in Newcastle (2013)
4-8 August 2013 Source: http://iec2013.com/ Behaviour 2013 is a joint meeting of the 33rd International Ethological Conference (IEC) and the Association for the Study of Animal Behaviour (ASAB). The conference will be held at The Sage Gateshead, Newcastle Gateshead, England between 4th and 8th … Continue reading